Service Contract Management
Strong contract management is the strength of any successful service business. Perfectware has developed multiple tools to ensure that users can easily manage this important aspect of their business. Track all call history from the live contract. Drill down to information that sparks questions about the contract’s development.
Preventive Maintenance Tasking: One of the strongest features of Perfectware, PM Tasking and Labor Projection is a snap with all of the drill down reports generated by information captured by Perfectware. Work load management can easily be streamlined with Perfectware’s yearly PM tasking scheduler. Users are able to see 12 months of manpower needed to complete contracted hours, and load balance to complete PM’s ON-TIME and as promised. Changes are instantly reflected allowing for accurate business planning. We have worked diligently with Service Managers from all over the country to make this feature simple and flexible.
Service Contract Management: Developing a spend plan for every contract; plus capturing actual costs, provides insight into the health of every individual contract. The financial performance is reflected in our contract management reports. Business Managers have the ability to quickly determine the health of their business based upon the results of the Gross Profit reports generated by the system. At any time Managers, can drill down to any questionable data.
- Forecast, Estimate, and Escalate contracts based on Past Performance
- Quickly Determine the health of the contract with Estimated to Actual Spend Plan
- Auto generated calls based on the contract schedule, guarantee you deliver what you PROMISE to the client
- Standard tasking and custom tasking to ensure proper maintenance of equipment. To learn more click here
- Flexible PM generation based on your client’s; Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual Needs
- Higher Customer retention due to contract compliance